Everest Base Camp Trek + Island Peak Climb 2023 Autumn
Duration : 18 days
Time: AUTUMN 2023
Accommodations: Hotel, Lodge, Camp
Price: 2050 $ + Visa fee & air fares
Service: FULL BOARD
- Arrival and departure arrangements
- Three nights hotel stay in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin bed sharing room (2 people:1 Room). If use single room extra payable US$20 per night.
- Trekking Permit and National Park fees
- Food during the trek. Three times food in a day i.e. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner.
- Island Peak climbing logistics, climbing permit
- Climbing Sherpa, 2 members: 1 Climbing Sherpa
- All Transportation of luggage and expedition equipment.
- Base Camp and high camp tents on sharing basis.
- Accommodation during trek: During the trek one twin-bed room will be shared for two people. The room will be clean but normal with no attached bath room.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu air ticket
- Porter during the trek i.e. One porter for two people. One porter can carry maximum 30 Kg. We will probably use Yaks to carry luggage putting in strong sack in order to protect.
- One experienced English Speaking certified lead guide during the whole trip and assistant guides.
- Salary, allowance, insurance, food, accommodation and transportation to the guide, assistant guide and porters.
- Insurance for entire Nepali staff
- All the government taxes and agency service charge
- INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKET.
- NEPAL ENTRY VISA FEE, US$40 FOR 30 DAYS.
- PERSONAL TREKKING EQUIPMENT.
- HOT CHOCOLATE, ALCOHOL, CAN JUICE, HOT WATER TO THE ROOM, HOT SHOWER, ELECTRIC CHARGES,
INTERNET DURING THE TREK.
- EMERGENCY HELICOPTER RESCUE EVACUATION WITH THE COVERAGE OF US$10000 MINIMUM AND MEDICAL EVACUATION OF US$5000 WITH THE ALTITUDE OF 5500M.
- LUNCH AND DINNER DURING STAY IN KATHMANDU.
- EXTRA NIGHTS HOTEL STAYS IN KATHMANDU.
- TIPS FOR THE STAFF AND A LITTLE SUMMIT BONUS FOR SHERPA.
- during trekking ordering more than 1 tea in the lodges is not included
- due to the rules and traditions giving tips is a must
- insurance for recue and evacuation is a mandatory.( Atour can recommend and book insurance for you base on the expedition days and age)
THE INSTANT SOAR TEAM:
DALIA NAJAFLOO 0099339871163
IRAJ MAANI 00989125238984
IncludedAccommodationBeveragesCity Tour GuideEntrance Fee to visited sitesFlightsGuideMountain GuidePermitsTransportVisa reference code
Not IncludedAscend PermitsCoffee ServicesEntrancesInsuranceMealsMeans of carrying loadsmountain Accidents Insurance
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel in Thamel
Preparation day in Kathmandu
Fly to Lukla(2800m) and trek to Phakding(2600m)
Trek to Namche Bazaar(3440m) -6/7 hrs walk
Hike to Everest View hotel and overnight at Namche
Trek to Dingboche
Acclimatization day in Dingboche
Trek to Lobuche(4910m)
Trek to Gorakshep- Hike to EBC
Hike to Kalapathar and back to Dingboche
Trek to Chukung
Trek to Island Peak High Camp