Everest Expedition 2023 – Full board
Duration : 60 days
Time: Spring 2023
Accommodations: Camp & Hotel
Price: 33.500 $ + Visa fee & air fares
Route: South route
Service: Full board
1. Arrival And Departure: Airport – Hotel Transfers – Airport (Pick Up And Drop), By Private Vehicle.
2. Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 4 Nights Hotel In Kathmandu (4-star Category) – Single Room On Bed And Breakfast Plan.
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner In A Tourist Standard Restaurant In Kathmandu With Office’s Staff.
4. Cargo Clearance: Assistance For Cargo Clearance In Nepal’s Customs, Clearance Cost Is Subject To A Charge.
5. Permit: Expedition Royalty And Permit Fee Of Nepal Government To Climb Mt. Everest, Sagarmatha National Park, And Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entry Permit And Fee.
6. Icefall Fee: Khumbu Icefall Climbing Charge To (Spcc) Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee.
7. Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison Officer With Full Equipment, Salary, And Accommodation.
8. Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit Fees.
9. Insurance: Medical & Emergency Rescue Insurance For All Involved Nepales Staff During The Trek And Expedition.
10. Map: Trekking And Climbing Map.
11. Duffle Bag: One Duffle Bag.
12. Member Transportation: -(Domestic Flight) Fly From Kathmandu Lukla And While Returning Lukla – Kathmandu, As Per Itinerary.
13. Expedition Stuffs Transportation: All Necessary Expedition Equipment Transportation For All Members And Staff From Kathmandu To Lukla (By Air Cargo) And To Base Camp (By Porters / Yak) – While Returning: Base Camp To Lukla (By Porters / Yak) And Lukla To Kathmandu (By Air Cargo). Based On The Condition Expedition Staff May Transfer By Land (Ktm-phaplu) Or Heli (Ktm-lukla).
14. Member Luggage: Up To 70 Kg Per Member For Personal Baggage During The Trek To Be Carried By Porters Or Yaks.
15. Food And Lodging: 3 Meals A Day (Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner; Including Tea And Coffee) Along With Accessible Accommodation At Hotel/lodge During The Trek And At The Basecamp. Hygienic And Fresh Green Vegetables, Fresh Meat, Fruits, Soft Drinks, And Juice Will Be Served On A Regular Basis During The Entire Expedition Using Helicopter Flights. Well-managed Base Camp Set Up For Members & Staff.
16. Porter: Porters Per Member Up To The Basecamp And From The Basecamp (Both Way).
17. Base Camp Staff: Experienced And Well-trained Base Camp Cook & Kitchen Helpers As Required.
18. Staff Salary And Allowance: All Nepalese Staff & Porter’s Daily Wages, Salary, Equipment, Food & Clothing.
19. Base Camp Tent: Each Member Will Have An Individual Box Tent In Base Camp.
20. Base Camp Equipment: Single Tent, Foam Mattresses And Pillow Per Member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication Tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent For Nepalese Base Camp Staffs, Store Tents, Tables & Chairs & All Necessary Cooking Gears.
21. Heater: Heater At Base Camp In Each Dining And In Other Necessary Camps.
22. Solar/generator/light: 1 Solar Panel And Generator For Lights At Base Camp, For Battery Charges, Laptop And Other Electronic Devices.
23. Medical Checkup: Twice Medical Checkup Of Each Climber At The Base Camp Before Thesummitattempt.
24. Bakery And Bar At Base Camp: Bakery And Bar For The Team Members.
25. Training: Oxygen, Mask Regulator, Ice Wall And Ladder Training At Basecamp By Uiagm Gide.
26. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Veteran And Government-licensed Climbing Sherpa Per Member (1 Member: 1 Sherpa), During The Entire Climb From Basecamp To The Summit And Back, And On Each
27. Assistance: Climbing Sherpa To Assist In Carrying Your Personal Gear To The High Camps.
28. Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, And Clothing.
29. Bonus: Carry Bonus Of Sherpas And Route Fixing Charges.
30. Oxygen Bottle (O2): Summit Oxygen Cylinder: 5 Oxygen Bottles (4 Ltrs.) For Each Member And 3
Oxygen Bottles For Each High-altitude Sherpa. **
31. Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set Of Summit Oxygen Mask & Regulator For Each Member And High- Altitude Sherpa.
32. Back Up Oxygen Cylinder, Mask, And Regulator (With Appropriate Charge).
33. High Camp Service (Infrastructure And Logistics): High Altitude Tent, Necessary Cooking Epi Gas, Cooking Pot, High Food For A Member, Sherpa, And Other Crews At (C1) (C2) (C3) And (C4). Group Climbing Gears, Fixed And Dynamic Rope During The Climbing Period As Required.
34. High Camp Kitchen And Dining: Sst Will Have One Cook, Kitchen, And Dining Tents In Camp I And Camp Ii.
35. High Altitude Tent: Members Will Share Tents In High Camps (2 Members: 1 Tent).
36. Rope Fixing Team: The Team Of Experienced Sherpas Will Fix The Route To The Summit Of Everest (No Extra Charge Will Be Applied To Members).
37. Satellite Phone For An Emergency Communication Carried By Sherpa, Also Available For Members With Appropriate Charge.
38. Walkie-talkie: Walkie–talkie For Communicating From Base Camp To Mountain And Mountain To Base Camp.
39. Permit Satellite Phone/walkie-talkie Permit For All Members And Staff.
40. Internet Service: Internet Facility (1 Mbps) Will Be Available At The Base Camp (Subject To A Charge).
41. Weather Forecast: Weather Forecast Report In Regular Basis From Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) During The Entire Expedition.
42. Comprehensive Medical Kit For Members And Staff.
43. Certificate: Everest Climbing Certificate Issued By Moctca (After Climbing Mt. Everest Successfully).
1. Air Fare: International Flight Airfare (From And To Kathmandu).
2. Nepal Entry Visa Fee: Nepalese Visa Fee $ 125 Usd For 90 Days.
3. Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner During The Stay In Kathmandu (Also In Case Of Early Return From Trekking / Expedition Than The Scheduled Itinerary).
4. Extra Nights In Kathmandu: Extra Nights’ Accommodation In Kathmandu. In Case Of Early Arrival Or Late Departure, Early Return From Trekking / Expedition, Domestic Flight Cancellation (Due To Any Other Reason) Than The Scheduled Itinerary.
5. Insurance Policy: Insurance Covering Both Medical And High-altitude Evacuation Costs (For The Trip Cancellation, Interruption, High Altitude Rescue & Air Evacuation, Medical Treatment, Repatriation, Etc.) *mandatory
6. Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, Battery Recharge, Hot Shower, Laundry, Soft Drinks, Beers, And Any Alcoholic Beverages (During The Trek And In Kathmandu But We Will Have Soft Drinks For Members At Base Camp).
7. Personal Climbing Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items, Bags, Personal Medical Kit, And All Kinds Of Personal Trekking / Climbing Gear.
8. Toiletries: Soaps, Shampoos, Toilet And Tissue Papers, Toothpaste, And Other Items Used To Keep Yourself Clean.
9. Filming: Special Filming, Camera, And Drone Permit Fee.
10. Internet Service: Not Included During The Trek.
11. Summit Bonus: Summit Bonus For Climbing Sherpa- Minimum 1500 Usd.
12. Tips: Calculate Some Tips For Basecamp And High Camp Staff – Minimum 400 Usd.
13. Extra: Any Other Services Or Activities, Which Are Not Mentioned In The Itinerary And Not Listed In The “cost Includes” Section.
|Additional Per Sherpa||$ 9000.00||We will provide you with One Personal Sherpa during the entire expedition period (1 Member :1 Sherpa), this is included in the program price. However, if you would like to have another extra personal climbing Sherpa (A private 1 Member: 2 Sherpas), you may add to your program.
|Extra Oxygen Per Bottle
|We allocate enough O2 bottles, however, if you want to purchase extra bottles for extra safety.
|Personal Dining Tent
|To avoid the pandemic scenario or if you are looking for a quiet and silent time at the base camp, you may request a separate dining and resting tent.
|Single Room on Trek
|Single room (Upgraded) during the entire trekking days (both ways).
Kathmandu-Lukla – Basecamp – Lukla – Basecamp – Kathmandu
|A helicopter ride saves your trekking days. If you would like to use the helicopter riding option (Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Basecamp, Basecamp to Lukla or Namche, or direct to Kathmandu) during the expedition period, please let us know a few days earlier.
- during trekking ordering more than 1 tea in the lodges is not included
- due to the rules and traditions giving tips is a must
- insurance for recue and evacuation is a mandatory.( Atour can recommend and book insurance for you base on the expedition days and age)
THE INSTANT SOAR TEAM:
DALIA NAJAFLOO 0099339871163
IRAJ MAANI 00989125238984
IncludedAccommodationBeveragesCity Tour GuideEntrance Fee to visited sitesFlightsGuideMountain GuidePermitsTransportVisa reference code
Not IncludedAscend PermitsCoffee ServicesEntrancesInsuranceMealsMeans of carrying loadsmountain Accidents Insurance
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparation
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Dibuche (3,870m)
Trek from Dibuche (3,870m) to Dingboche (4,243m)
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)
Rotation: [Basecamp – Rotation (Camp I, Camp II and Camp III)
Climbing Period [Base Camp – Everest Summit (8,848.86m)
Cleaning Up Base Camp
Trek from Base Camp to Pheriche (4,371m)
Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel B Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City B Hotel
Transfer to International Airport for final departure Breakfast