Lhotse expedition 2023 base camp service
Duration : 57 days
Time: Spring 2023
Accommodations: Camp & Hotel
Price: 8.500 $ + Visa fee & air fares
Service: base camp service
1. Arrival and Departure: Airport – Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
2. Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3-star category)
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs.
4. Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Lhotse, Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry Permit and its fee.
5. Khumbu Ice Fall Climbing charge to (SPCC) Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee.
6. Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment ($2,500), salary, and accommodation.
7. Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
8. Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and expedition.
9. Map: Trekking and climbing map.
10. Member transportation: (*Standard Route Itinerary): (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla – Kathmandu, as per itinerary. 2. (*Heli Itinerary): Air Transportation (Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu – Namche Bazaar and trek to Basecamp. While returning fly directly from Everest Basecamp to Kathmandu as per itinerary (with additional cost).
11. Expedition Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo). Based on the condition expedition stuff may transfer by land (KTM-Phaplu) or Heli (KTM-Lukla).
12. Member Luggage: Up to 70 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters or Yaks.
13. Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek and at Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staffs.
14. Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
15. Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
16. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staff & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, foods, & clothing.
17. Base Camp Tent: Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
18. Base Camp equipment: At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staffs, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
19. Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and in other necessary camps.
20. Solar/Generator/Light: 1 Solar panel and Generator for lights at base camp, battery charge, for laptop and other electronic devices.
21. Bakery and bar at Base camp: Bakery and bar will be at Base Camp with the joining group of Seven Summit Treks.
22. Ice wall and Ladder training at basecamp by UIAGM Gide.
23. Walkie-Talkie: Walkie –Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
24. Internet Service: Internet facility (1 Mbps) will be available at the Base Camp (subject to a charge).
25. Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland).
26. Comprehensive Medical kit for members and staff.
27. Certificate: Mt. Lhotse climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Lhotse successfully).
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee $60 USD per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days is $120 USD).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. **Mandatory
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will soft drinks for members at base camp).
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Not included during the trek.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa- Minimum 1500 USD (Applies to Full Board Member).
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs.
- Our Company’s Service will be “Zero” above Base Camp (If company offers just Base Camp services)
- Rope Fixing: The cost for using fixed rope during the expedition. (Applies to Basecamp Member).
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” Section.
- during trekking ordering more than 1 tea in the lodges is not included
- due to the rules and traditions giving tips is a must
- insurance for recue and evacuation is a mandatory.( Atour can recommend and book insurance for you base on the expedition days and age)
THE INSTANT SOAR TEAM:
DALIA NAJAFLOO 0099339871163
IRAJ MAANI 00989125238984
IncludedAccommodationBeveragesCity Tour GuideEntrance Fee to visited sitesFlightsGuideMountain GuidePermitsTransportVisa reference code
Not IncludedAscend PermitsCoffee ServicesEntrancesInsuranceMealsMeans of carrying loadsmountain Accidents Insurance
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparation
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Dibuche (3,870m)
Trek from Dibuche (3,870m) to Dingboche (4,243m)
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)
Climbing Period [Base Camp – Lhotse Summit (8,516m)
Cleaning Up Base Camp
Trek from Base Camp to Pheriche (4,371m)
Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to International Airport for final departure