Lhotse Expedition 2023
Duration : 57 days
Time: Spring 2023
Accommodations: Camp & Hotel
Price: 13.500 $ + Visa fee & air fares
Service: Full Board
1. Arrival and Departure: Airport – Hotel transfer – Airport (Pick Up and Drop)
2. Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu: 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu (3-star category) on bed & breakfast Sharing Basis (Twin Bed Room)
3. Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Office’s Staffs
4. Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes in Nepal. *before the expedition
5. Permit: Expedition Royalty and permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt. Lhotse, Sagarmatha National Park permit, TIMS CARD & Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality entry Permit and its fee
6. Khumbu Ice Fall Climbing charge to (SPCC) Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee
7. Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment ($2,500), salary, and accommodation
8. Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees.
9. Insurance: Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance for all involved Nepalese staff during the trek and expedition.
10. Map: Trekking and climbing map.
11. Member transportation:
(1). (*Standard Route Itinerary): (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla – Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
(2). (*Heli Itinerary): Air Transportation (Domestic Flight): Fly from Kathmandu – Namche Bazaar and trek to Basecamp. While returning fly directly from Everest Basecamp to Kathmandu as per itinerary (with additional cost).
12. Expedition Stuffs Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Members and Staffs from Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and to Base camp (by Porters / Yak) – While returning: Base camp to Lukla (by porters / Yak) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo). Based on the condition expedition stuf may transfer by land (KTM-Phaplu) or Heli (KTM-Lukla)
13. Member Luggage: Up to 70 Kg per member for personal baggage during the trek carrying by porters or Yaks.
14. Food and Lodging: 3 meals a day (BLD; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge during the trek and at Basecamp. Well-managed base camp set up for members & Staffs.
15. Porter: Porters per member up to Base camp from Lukla & Porters return from Base camp to Lukla.
16. Base Camp Staff: Experienced and well-trained Base Camp Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
17. Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepalese staffs & porter’s daily wages, salary, equipment, foods, & clothing.
18. Base Camp Tent: Each member will have an individual Yak Mountain or Kailas tent in Base Camp.
19. Base Camp equipment: At Base camp: foam mattresses and pillow per member, 1 Dinning Tent, 1 Kitchen Tent, 1 Communication tent, 1 Toilet & 1 Shower Tent, 1 Staffs Tent, 1 Tent for Nepalese base camp staffs, Store tents, Tables & chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
20. Heater: Heater for base camp in each Dining and in other necessary camps.
21. Solar/Generator/Light: 1 Solar panel and Generator for lights at base camp, battery charge, for laptop and other electronic devices. 22. Medical Checkup: Twice Medical checkup if each climber at the basecamp before the summit attempt.
23. Bakery and bar at Base camp: Bakery and bar will be at Base Camp with the joining group of Seven Summit Treks.
24. Ice wall and Ladder training at basecamp by UIAGM Gide.
25. High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 veteran and Government Licensed per member. (1 Member: 1 Sherpa).
26. Climbing Sherpa Salary & Allowance: Climbing Sherpa Salary, Equipment, Food, and Clothing.
27. Bonus: Carry Bonus of Sherpas and Route Fixing Charges.
28. Oxygen Bottle (O2 ): Summit Oxygen cylinder: 3 oxygen bottles (4 ltrs) for each member and 2-oxygen bottle for each high – altitude Sherpa.* *
29. Oxygen Mask & Regulator: 1 Set of Summit Oxygen mask and regulator for each member and hig h – altitude Sherpa. *
30. Back up Oxygen Cylinder, mask, and regulator (with appropriate charge).
31. Gamow Bag: 1 Rescue sled (Gamow bag ) for an emergency.
32. High camp service: High Altitude Tent, Necessary cooking EPI gas, cooking pot , High food for a member, Sherpa and other crew sat (C1) (C2) (C3 ) and (C4). Group climbing gears, fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period as required.
33. Rope Fixing Team: The team of experienced Sherpas will fix the route on Lhotse (no extra charge will be applied to members).
34. Satellite Phone for emergency communication carrying by Sherpa, also available for members with appropriate charge.
35. Wa l kie – T a l kie: W a l kie – T a l kie f o r c o m m u nic a tin g f r o m B a s e C a m p t o M o u n t ain a n d M o u n t ain t o B a s e C a m p.
36. Permit: Satellite Phone / walkie-talkie permit for all members and staff.
37. Internet Service: Internet facility (1 Mbps) will be available at the Base Camp (subject to a charge).
38. Weather Forecast: Weather forecast report from Meteotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
39. Comprehensive Medical kit for members and staff.
40. Certificate: Mt. Lhotse climbing certificate issued by MoCTCA (after climbing Mt. Lhotse successfully)
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from and to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee $60 USD per person for 30 days (to be applied for 60 days is $120 USD).
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from Trekking / Expedition than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, Helicopter medical & emergency evacuation. *Mandatory
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical and emergency rescue evacuation costs if required. (Rescue Repatriation, Helicopter, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs).
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Internet, Toiletries, battery recharge, hot shower, laundry, soft drinks, beers, and any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Kathmandu but we will soft drinks for members at base camp).
- Personal Equipment: Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Toiletries: Soaps, shampoos, toilet and tissue papers, toothpaste, and other items used to keep yourself clean.
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit fee.
- Internet Service: Not included during the trek.
- Summit Bonus: Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa- Minimum 1500$
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staff.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other item not listed in the “Cost Includes” section.
- during trekking ordering more than 1 tea in the lodges is not included
- due to the rules and traditions giving tips is a must
- insurance for recue and evacuation is a mandatory.( Atour can recommend and book insurance for you base on the expedition days and age)
THE INSTANT SOAR TEAM:
DALIA NAJAFLOO 0099339871163
IRAJ MAANI 00989125238984
IncludedAccommodationBeveragesCity Tour GuideEntrance Fee to visited sitesFlightsGuideMountain GuidePermitsTransportVisa reference code
Not IncludedAscend PermitsCoffee ServicesEntrancesInsuranceMealsMeans of carrying loadsmountain Accidents Insurance
Arrival to Kathmandu & Transfer to the Hotel (1,400m)
Rest in Kathmandu, expedition briefing and Preparation
Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,800m)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (rest day)
Trek from Namche Bazzar to Dibuche (3,870m)
Trek from Dibuche (3,870m) to Dingboche (4,243m)
Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)
Climbing Period [Base Camp – Lhotse Summit (8,516m)
Cleaning Up Base Camp
Trek from Base Camp to Pheriche (4,371m)
Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Leisure day in Kathmandu City
Transfer to International Airport for final departure