Markha valley trek, Dzo Jongo and Kang Yatse 1 climb
Duration : 16 days
Time: summer 2023
Elevation: 6240 m, 6496 m
- Meeting of the team at Leh airport, transfer to the hotel
- Necessary arrangements to get India visa
- Two nights stay at SPIK N SPAN Hotel with breakfast
- Hemis National Park entry permit and climbing permit
- An experienced guide, fluent in English during the climb
- Three assistant guides during the ascent (for a team of 12 people)
- A professional cook during the trekking
- Two assistant cooks (for a team of 12 people)
- poertres with mules to carry backpacks for climbers (maximum 13 kilos per person)
- All meals during the climbing program
- Oxygen capsules during the program only for emergencies
- Setting up kitchen tents and cooking equipment in camps
- Setting up double tents with thick mats in all camps (except sleeping bags)
- technical climbing equipment such as (fixed ropes, rope rings for climbing, necessary tools, picks, harnesses, crampons, etc)
- Accompanying the official trainer and instructor of the federation as the team coordinator
- order of ascension and ceremony of the ascension celebration
- Two nights stay in a 3-star hotel in Delhi with breakfast
- Transfer from Delhi to Agra and return
- Indian visa fee
- Delhi to Leh domestic flight and return
- international flights
- Any personal charges outside of the declared service
- All meals in Delhi and Agra (except hotel breakfast)
- Entrance fees to museums, temples and transfers related to Delhi and Taj Mahal
- Medical and relief services (such as sending helicopters and ambulances, etc.)
- Personal accident insurance is mandatory and its cost is paid by the participants
- The contents of the hotel fridge
THE INSTANT SOAR TEAM:
DALIA NAJAFLOO 0099339871163
IRAJ MAANI 00989125238984
IncludedAccommodationBeveragesCity Tour GuideEntrance Fee to visited sitesFlightsGuideMountain GuidePermitsTransportVisa reference code
Not IncludedAscend PermitsCoffee ServicesEntrancesInsuranceMealsMeans of carrying loadsmountain Accidents Insurance
Arrive in Dehli and transfer to hotel for rest.
Fly from Dehli to Leh and transfer to the hotel for rest
Drive from Leh to Skiu. walking to Markha, through small villages. Visit fort and the monastery . Camping overnight.
From Markha, walk towards Hankar village. On the way, visit Techa monastery that is built on a cliff near Umlung village. Camping overnight.
Walk to Nimaling watching animals then. Continue way to Base Camp. Camping overnight.
Rest day in base camp and time for final preparations
Climb Dzo Jongo peak and walk back to the base camp.
Move from Base Camp Dzo Jongo to Base Camp Kang Yatse 1
Move from Base Camp to Camp 1
Move from Camp 1 to Camp 2
From Camp 2 move to Summit then back to Base Camp
Walk to Nimaling and then Walk down the pass to Chogdo village. Drive back to Leh.
After breakfast 2 hour earlier and get flight from Leh to Dehli and transfer to hotel